Other organization

The organization with whom you have a dispute does not fall within the jurisdiction of
one of the members of the Club. It is therefore not possible for us to intervene.
If the body in question is a business, an administration, a social organization or a
local government (city, county or region), we suggest you visit its website. It is
possible that it is now equipped with a mediator and you will find the referral
In the case of a consumer dispute, in the absence of a mediator, you can contact the
services of the french Directorate General for Competition, Consumption and the
Repression of Fraud. You will find their tasks and information about the conditions of
their referral to the following link http://www.economie.gouv.fr/dgccrf,
We hope that the visit of our site will have been helpful and we look forward to
welcoming you again soon.”