Anne Guillaumat de Blignieres was named Mediator of the Group on July 25th 2015, as a replacement of Henri d’ Oyssonville, after consultation of the President of the CCSF.
In which cases calling on the Mediator?
You can request the Mediator if you have a dispute concerning the defense of your private interests, that is to say outside your professional activity, which concerns any activity sector of the Group of La Caisse des Dépôts, with the following exceptions:
- the CNP where a mediator is in place,
- bodies of the Group which have a procedure of amicable settlement of the disputes
- relations between the employees and the agents of the Group and their employers
When requesting the Mediator?
You can request the Mediator only after the failure of the internal procedures of treatment of the disputes.The referral of the mediator does not interrupt the periods for appeal in front of the competent jurisdictions.
How to request the Mediator?
- Send a mail to : La Médiatrice du groupe Caisse des Dépôts – 56 rue de Lille – 75 356 PARIS
- Or an email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The appeal to the Mediator is free. The treatment of your case is confidential and you will receive an answer, within two months.